This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to Spider Man, Minions, Seuss Land and more, there are dozens of rides across two parks at Universal Studios Florida and we want to know your favorites! What are your Universal Studios Florida must-ride attractions?
We are in the final countdown until our first family trip to Universal Studios Florida. My third grader is a huge fan of Harry Potter, so watching her see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter come to life at Universal Studios is something I am very much looking forward to experiencing with her.
While we have lots of trips to the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando under our belts, Universal is relatively new territory for us. My impressions of the Universal Studios theme parks is that they are better geared towards tweens and teens, so up until recently we haven’t had a child in what I think to be the ideal Universal Studios age-range.
I have the Disney portion of trip outlined basically down to the minute with dining reservations, FastPass Plus times for attractions, character meet and greets, and more. What I would love help with is learning about your must-ride attractions at Universal Studios Orlando. Thanks to one of this year’s Daily Getaways Deals, we will be staying at a hotel that includes Express Passes. We have one eight-year-old who is plenty tall for any ride and an almost-three-year-old who is right at 40 inches tall in her tallest shoes…I hope.
We will for sure be doing everything Harry Potter related at both parks, but beyond that we are very open. When I asked for some Universal Studios attraction suggestions on Twitter, some popular suggestions were:
- The Hogwarts Express
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts
- Flight of the Hippogrif
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls (if you want to get wet)
- Amazing Adventures of Spiderman
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon
- Seuss Landing
- Revenge of the Mummy
I’d love to not only hear about your favorite Universal Florida must-experience attractions and tips, but I’d also enjoying hearing things you may have questions about at Universal Studios since we will be documenting and sharing as much of our journey as possible once we get back home so others can use our learning to make their trips even better.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards