You’re Invited: Watch Brian Kelly Speak at Red Ventures’ Austin Office on June 24
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’d like to welcome you to our office. In Texas, that is.
Yep — we’re inviting you to a recruiting event by Red Ventures (our parent company) in our Austin, Texas, office. At this event, The Points Guy CEO and founder Brian Kelly will tell the story of how TPG evolved from its beginnings as a one-person blog nine years ago to where it is now — a leading travel-news platform with 10 million unique monthly visitors. There will also be food, drinks and a whole bunch of networking so you can get know our team.
Sound fun? Well, if you fall into any of the below categories and will be in the Austin area on June 24, and have a free block of time from 6pm to 8pm, here are some high-priority roles we’re looking to fill at Red Ventures:
And a whole bunch of other developer roles for TPG, Creditcards.com and Red Ventures. Read the full list here.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.