Video: Emirates Passenger Asks Flight Attendant to Marry Him in Elaborate Proposal
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether you’re participating in cuffing season or not, you can’t deny that love is in the air. This time literally.
On Emirates flight EK096 from Rome to Dubai, crew and travelers alike participated in a mile-high proposal when passenger Stefano decided to pop the question to his girlfriend, Vittoria who is a flight attendant with the airline, aboard the flight.
The proposal included love-themed decor complete with heart-shaped paper cards, long-stem roses, “S” and “V” balloons and custom-made Stefano face-masks for passengers to wear for the big moment. The entire ordeal was recorded and shared via the Emirates Instagram, which was captioned, “Love is in the air(plane). Watch our customer Stefano surprise his girlfriend and Emirates’ cabin crew member Vittoria with a romantic in-flight proposal, with some help from our cabin crew and passengers.”
You can watch it all unfold for yourself below:
Featured image via @Emirates Instagram.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.