This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Whether you’re participating in cuffing season or not, you can’t deny that love is in the air. This time literally.
On Emirates flight EK096 from Rome to Dubai, crew and travelers alike participated in a mile-high proposal when passenger Stefano decided to pop the question to his girlfriend, Vittoria who is a flight attendant with the airline, aboard the flight.
The proposal included love-themed decor complete with heart-shaped paper cards, long-stem roses, “S” and “V” balloons and custom-made Stefano face-masks for passengers to wear for the big moment. The entire ordeal was recorded and shared via the Emirates Instagram, which was captioned, “Love is in the air(plane). Watch our customer Stefano surprise his girlfriend and Emirates’ cabin crew member Vittoria with a romantic in-flight proposal, with some help from our cabin crew and passengers.”
You can watch it all unfold for yourself below:
Featured image via @Emirates Instagram.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards