This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Have you always dreamed of free Starbucks? Well, you could be in luck. As part of its 2018 holiday promotion, the mega coffee chain is giving customers the opportunity to win free Starbucks for life, as well as other prizes.
With the promotion, you can win one of the following 10 prizes: Starbucks for Life; Starbucks for a Year; Starbucks for Six Months; Starbucks for Three Months; Starbucks for a Month; 1,000 Bonus Stars; 500 Bonus Stars; 250 Bonus Stars; 125 Bonus Stars; and Starbucks for Life Coffee Collection.
The goal of the game is to get three game pieces of the same kind. In addition, you can win instant prizes. You can get game plays one of two ways: by making a purchase using a digital Starbucks card (one game play) or by submitting an entry form at StarbucksForLife.com.
To play, head to StarbucksForLife.com, sign in to your Starbucks Rewards account and hit Let’s Begin. Follow the onscreen instructions to play the game and collect matching game pieces in order to win prizes. On your first sign in, you’ll get one free play. I got one game piece in the Starbucks for Life category, meaning I need just two more in order to be drinking Pike Place roast until the day I die.
The game runs until Dec. 31, 2018, at 11:59pm PT. The terms state that instant win prizes include: a coupon for 50% off any breakfast sandwich or sous vide egg bites (25,000); free brewed coffee (40,000); free bakery item (45,000); BOGO on any Grande or larger holiday beverage (45,000); 50% off any Grande or larger espresso after 2pm local time (40,000); coupon for a bakery item for $1 with the purchase of an espresso (25,000); 50 bonus Stars (100,000); and 10 bonus stars (1,289,475).
If you’re a frequent Starbucks goer, this promotion could definitely be worth playing. Or, even if you’re not a big fan, it could be worth playing in the chance you become a lifelong Starbucks goer.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image by Joshua Trujillo, Starbucks.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees