This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Have you always dreamed of free Starbucks? Well, you could be in luck. As part of its 2018 holiday promotion, the mega coffee chain is giving customers the opportunity to win free Starbucks for life, as well as other prizes.
With the promotion, you can win one of the following 10 prizes: Starbucks for Life; Starbucks for a Year; Starbucks for Six Months; Starbucks for Three Months; Starbucks for a Month; 1,000 Bonus Stars; 500 Bonus Stars; 250 Bonus Stars; 125 Bonus Stars; and Starbucks for Life Coffee Collection.
The goal of the game is to get three game pieces of the same kind. In addition, you can win instant prizes. You can get game plays one of two ways: by making a purchase using a digital Starbucks card (one game play) or by submitting an entry form at StarbucksForLife.com.
To play, head to StarbucksForLife.com, sign in to your Starbucks Rewards account and hit Let’s Begin. Follow the onscreen instructions to play the game and collect matching game pieces in order to win prizes. On your first sign in, you’ll get one free play. I got one game piece in the Starbucks for Life category, meaning I need just two more in order to be drinking Pike Place roast until the day I die.
The game runs until Dec. 31, 2018, at 11:59pm PT. The terms state that instant win prizes include: a coupon for 50% off any breakfast sandwich or sous vide egg bites (25,000); free brewed coffee (40,000); free bakery item (45,000); BOGO on any Grande or larger holiday beverage (45,000); 50% off any Grande or larger espresso after 2pm local time (40,000); coupon for a bakery item for $1 with the purchase of an espresso (25,000); 50 bonus Stars (100,000); and 10 bonus stars (1,289,475).
If you’re a frequent Starbucks goer, this promotion could definitely be worth playing. Or, even if you’re not a big fan, it could be worth playing in the chance you become a lifelong Starbucks goer.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Featured image by Joshua Trujillo, Starbucks.
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees