Prepare your wallet — Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser presale bookings begin today
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disney is opening the presale window for its new Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel experience today — but only for select Disney fans.
Never miss out on Disney news — sign up for TPG’s daily newsletter.
From Oct. 5–6, Club 33 and Golden Oak members have an early window to secure bookings for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. The immersive, two-night hotel experience aboard the Halcyon takes flight on March 1, 2022, and the 100 cabins and suites available are expected to sell out quickly (despite the fact that sample pricing on Disney’s website starts at $1,209 per guest per night).
According to reports on Twitter, maiden voyage pricing for March 1 is currently more than $5,000 for a standard cabin with two adults. You’ll need to put down a 20% deposit (so make sure you’re ready to pay at least $1,000 upfront when you book via phone).
Club 33 and Golden Oaks are both incredibly exclusive — with Club 33 open to a rumored invite-only 500 members and Golden Oaks only having 300 homes total. It’s unlikely that all 800 households jump to reserve Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser bookings, so don’t worry about it already selling out today or tomorrow if you’re waiting with bated breath to cash in your “credits” for a spot on board.
However, as other presale windows open up (more on that below), the fewer slots will remain for the general public.
Here is a quick rundown of when bookings are available:
- Oct 5–6: Club 33 and Golden Oaks members
- Oct 8–9: Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders
- Oct. 12–16: Disney Visa cardholders
- Oct. 28: Open to the public
Currently, availability to secure a presale booking is limited and only open for a select window of voyage dates. If you’re crossing your fingers to snag a spot on the maiden voyage, hope isn’t lost.
But you’ll want to make sure to mark your calendars for Oct. 28, when reservations open up to the general public. (Or consider snagging an Annual Pass a few days early if you were already planning on it to give yourself early access.)
Whether you’re booking during a presale window or waiting, you’ll need to call to reserve (there is no online booking functionality at present). Have your preferred voyage dates (and alternates) ready, info for your entire party, which dinner reservations onboard you’re interested in, additional onboard activities you want to book (though they may not be available yet if you’re taking advantage of presale), plus any additional desired Disney plans such as other resort reservations and park pass requests.
Get your “credits” ready for booking, and may the force be with you.
Featured photo by David Roark/Disney.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees