Mark Your Calendars: ‘Have Points, Will Travel’ Premieres Feb. 28 on YouTube
Have you ever wondered what some of the most points-and-miles friendly flights are? And, not secondarily, what to do once you’re there? We feel you, and we’ve got you covered.
The Points Guy is introducing “Have Points, Will Travel” — a brand-new travel series with travel influencer, videographer (and puppy owner!) Ian Agrimis. We’re sending Ian all over the world on some of the most redemption-friendly flights we can find, to make the most of his travel experiences — and maybe splurge a little bit once he’s there.
Check out the series intro below, and set you alarm, your calendar, and your reminders for Thursday, February 28th at 9PM ET to watch the premiere episode. You’ll get to see Ian take a $5.60 business class flight on SAS, and stay in a UFO treehouse in Sweden. (You read that right: He stayed in a treehouse that’s also a UFO.)
Join us on our YouTube channel LIVE with the rest of the TPG community! Ian will be live answering your questions on points, miles and more in the comments.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.