Mark Your Calendars: ‘Have Points, Will Travel’ Premieres Feb. 28 on YouTube
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Have you ever wondered what some of the most points-and-miles friendly flights are? And, not secondarily, what to do once you’re there? We feel you, and we’ve got you covered.
The Points Guy is introducing “Have Points, Will Travel” — a brand-new travel series with travel influencer, videographer (and puppy owner!) Ian Agrimis. We’re sending Ian all over the world on some of the most redemption-friendly flights we can find, to make the most of his travel experiences — and maybe splurge a little bit once he’s there.
Check out the series intro below, and set you alarm, your calendar, and your reminders for Thursday, February 28th at 9PM ET to watch the premiere episode. You’ll get to see Ian take a $5.60 business class flight on SAS, and stay in a UFO treehouse in Sweden. (You read that right: He stayed in a treehouse that’s also a UFO.)
Join us on our YouTube channel LIVE with the rest of the TPG community! Ian will be live answering your questions on points, miles and more in the comments.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.