Mark Your Calendars: ‘Have Points, Will Travel’ Premieres Feb. 28 on YouTube
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Have you ever wondered what some of the most points-and-miles friendly flights are? And, not secondarily, what to do once you’re there? We feel you, and we’ve got you covered.
The Points Guy is introducing “Have Points, Will Travel” — a brand-new travel series with travel influencer, videographer (and puppy owner!) Ian Agrimis. We’re sending Ian all over the world on some of the most redemption-friendly flights we can find, to make the most of his travel experiences — and maybe splurge a little bit once he’s there.
Check out the series intro below, and set you alarm, your calendar, and your reminders for Thursday, February 28th at 9PM ET to watch the premiere episode. You’ll get to see Ian take a $5.60 business class flight on SAS, and stay in a UFO treehouse in Sweden. (You read that right: He stayed in a treehouse that’s also a UFO.)
Join us on our YouTube channel LIVE with the rest of the TPG community! Ian will be live answering your questions on points, miles and more in the comments.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees