Hyatt Rolls Out FIND, a Wellness-Oriented Experiences Platform
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt’s introduced a new way for to redeem points earned in the World of Hyatt program, and it doesn’t involve staying in a hotel at all. The FIND platform offers more than 100 experiences across the globe, from San Francisco to Miami all the way to Sydney and Beijing — all of them created around the concept of “restoring, reenergizing and self-care.”
You can pay for these experiences using Hyatt points or with cash. If you pay out of pocket, you’ll earn 10 World of Hyatt base points per dollar spent. Based on the experiences currently available, you’ll get about 1.4 cents per Hyatt point when you redeem through the FIND platform, which is a bit lower than TPG’s current 1.8-cent valuation of Hyatt points.
While the FIND platform isn’t the avenue to turn to if you’re looking to get the maximum value out of your Hyatt points, there are some not-so-everyday opportunities that could pique your interest.
Here are a few experiences you can now redeem with your Hyatt points:
Go tandem paragliding for $200 or 14,286 points per person in Daly City, California.
Learn stunts to become a true action movie star for $900 or 64,286 points per person in New York City.
Go cycling with celebrity chef Chris Cosentino for $1,000 or 71,429 points in Napa Valley.
Take a bike tour through Cambodia for 10,572 points in Siem Reap.
For more information on the platform, go to the FIND homepage, where you can sift through the types of experiences and filter by price range, group size, time range and location.
Featured image courtesy of the Park Hyatt Siem Reap.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays – 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships