Get Paid £100,000 to Sail the World With Royal Caribbean
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dream job alert: Royal Caribbean is looking to hire someone as its new Shore Explorer Apprentice-ship — a role in which one lucky traveler will get to travel the world to scout offshore “extraordinary” experiences all while receiving the equivalent of a £100,000 ($130,710 USD) salary.
The apprentice will sail aboard one of the firm’s luxury ships to a variety of destinations around the world including a glacier in Alaska, Osaka, Japan, and white water rafting in Norwegian fjords. All they have to do is post their experiences on Royal Caribbean’s Instagram, Insta-Stories and IGTV pages. The apprentice will also get an exclusive, first-time visit to Perfect Day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s new private island in the Caribbean.
To apply for the position, candidates must post their favorite travel photo or video via Instagram, Insta-Stories or IGTV tagging #ShoreExplorer and @RoyalCaribbeanUK. They must also be at least 21 years of age, hold a valid passport and have time to travel this year.
The winner will be determined by a panel of judges including The Vamps’ writer and guitarist, James McVey. “I’m so excited to be working with Royal Caribbean to find the perfect person for this new Apprentice-ship; someone who has a passion for travel, exploration and seeking out new and extraordinary experiences around the world,” said McVey. “And, of course, they have to be brilliant at sharing their adventure online too!”
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.