Get Paid £100,000 to Sail the World With Royal Caribbean
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dream job alert: Royal Caribbean is looking to hire someone as its new Shore Explorer Apprentice-ship — a role in which one lucky traveler will get to travel the world to scout offshore “extraordinary” experiences all while receiving the equivalent of a £100,000 ($130,710 USD) salary.
The apprentice will sail aboard one of the firm’s luxury ships to a variety of destinations around the world including a glacier in Alaska, Osaka, Japan, and white water rafting in Norwegian fjords. All they have to do is post their experiences on Royal Caribbean’s Instagram, Insta-Stories and IGTV pages. The apprentice will also get an exclusive, first-time visit to Perfect Day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean’s new private island in the Caribbean.
To apply for the position, candidates must post their favorite travel photo or video via Instagram, Insta-Stories or IGTV tagging #ShoreExplorer and @RoyalCaribbeanUK. They must also be at least 21 years of age, hold a valid passport and have time to travel this year.
The winner will be determined by a panel of judges including The Vamps’ writer and guitarist, James McVey. “I’m so excited to be working with Royal Caribbean to find the perfect person for this new Apprentice-ship; someone who has a passion for travel, exploration and seeking out new and extraordinary experiences around the world,” said McVey. “And, of course, they have to be brilliant at sharing their adventure online too!”
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees