Dreaming of a road trip across Europe? Let Four Seasons hotels guide the way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There’s been plenty of mixed messaging about travel restrictions and where it’s safe to visit, especially when it comes to Europe. But, hope is on the horizon as countries such as Italy and France begin to reopen to Americans.
With Europe on the brain, it’s worth considering the Four Seasons’ new “Scenic Route with Four Seasons,” six driving itineraries across Europe that offer travelers the chance to take in the sights, sounds and cuisine across various regions, without boarding a single plane or checking a single bag.
From Madrid to Moscow, each road trip is carefully curated to offer unique experiences that define a particular region. The connective tissue for the routes will be 13 European Four Seasons properties, which will take visitors to castles, caves, wineries, mountains and lakes, and other stops. Four Seasons concierges at each hotel will be ready to provide assistance to guests to help learn about unique local experiences and try everything from cable car rides in the French Alps to a caviar tasting in St. Petersburg.
Four Seasons are famed for their luxury, fantastic service and product consistency across their numerous worldwide locations.
“There’s nothing like a road trip to immerse yourself in the art of travel – taking the time to contemplate natural wonders at your own pace, discover hidden gems, taste local gastronomy and create meaningful memories along the road,” said Francois-Regis Simon, the general manager of the Four Seasons property, the Grand-Hotel Du Cap-Ferrat.
The six trips offered as part of the Scenic Route are:
- Hampshire to London
- Lisbon to Madrid
- Megève to Geneva
- Moscow to St. Petersburg
- Paris to Cap-Ferrat
- Prague to Budapest
Each itinerary is set up to provide as authentic a travel experience as possible to the region. Another benefit to doing one of the Scenic Routes is the convenience of having excursions like a paragliding adventure in Col de la Forclaz or a visit to the Royal Botanic Gardens booked for you.
The British leg of the journey will have travelers enjoy spa services and Michelin-starred dining experiences at the Park Lane and Ten Trinity Square Four Seasons properties. From there, you can enjoy everything from a visit to the Tate Modern to a stop by Stonehenge, before settling in to enjoy the English countryside lifestyle at the Hotel Hampshire. You can even organize a private tour of famed author Jane Austen’s country home from 1816.
All three of the Four Seasons England properties are fully up and running and ready to welcome guests for the summer.
Featured Image by Sven Hansche/EyeEm/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees