We’re Launching a Family Travel Gear YouTube Series
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
When we launched TPG Family in July 2018, our goal was to show you how use points and miles to make family travel easier, more accessible and more enjoyable. Traveling with kids can be frustrating and exhausting at times, but TPG Family editor Summer Hull, aka Mommy Points, doesn’t want to just help you maximize your miles to take a family vacation. She also wants to make sure you’ve got the right tools for the job. That’s why we’re launching “Are We There Yet?” — a monthly YouTube series with Summer and some special guests testing out the top family travel gear.
From gear like the Trunki suitcase you see little kids riding around on in the airport to the Doona stroller that doubles as a carseat, we’ll show you how to assemble the gear and whether the product is worth the investment. All new “Are We There Yet?” episodes drop on the last Tuesday of every month, so be sure to subscribe and let us know what family travel gear you want reviewed next.
New to family travel? Here are some guides to get you started:
- The Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards for Family Travel in 2019
- Guide to Flying With Kids of Every Age
- Prepping for Your Child’s First Flight
- Best Toys to Bring On a Plane
- 10 Best Hotel Chains for Families
- Top Strollers for Travel
- 9 Things Families Should Know Before Visiting Disney World
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter here: https://thepointsguy.com/mailing-list//
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Families love vacations and cash back on purchases, but not all families spend their money in the same categories every month. Each month, The Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card allows families to earn 3% cash back in the category of their choosing: Gas, Online Shopping, Dining, Travel, Drug Stores or Home Improvement/Furnishings (on the first $2,500 in purchases each quarter; then 1%). Now you don’t need multiple cards in your wallet to maximize rewards on your ever-changing expenses.
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice, automatic 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases) and unlimited 1% on all other purchases
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more cash back on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 5.25% cash back on purchases in your choice category.
- No annual fee and no expiration on rewards
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.