British Airways Holidays extend generous double Tier Points offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
British Airways has extended its lucrative promotion for anyone looking to earn elite Executive Club status.
For any Executive Club members traveling between now and Oct. 31, 2022, who have booked a package holiday through BA Holidays of at least five nights, they’ll earn double Tier Points for the flights taken as part of the package holiday.
Even better, this promotion applies to all BA Holidays that have already been booked, as well as new bookings. The offer is valid for solo travelers as well as group bookings.
BA Holidays can be great value and you can often find flights and hotels bundled together for a similar price to buying the flights separately, meaning your accommodation can be either free or very cheap. Even outside of these Tier Point promotions, it’s always a good idea to check the BA Holidays price with the added accommodation against just the flights sold separately – you may be pleasantly surprised by the packaged price.
All BA Holidays are also ATOL protected which gives additional peace of mind during a year of so much uncertainty. You can cancel any BA Holiday up to 28 days in advance for a voucher for the full amount, or change your booking for no charge, though a fare difference may apply for your new dates.
Elite status in the British Airways Executive Club can bring you benefits like priority check-in, security, boarding, and baggage, as well as lounge access, increased baggage allowance, and free seat assignment. It can make travel easier, faster and more enjoyable. It is very easy to earn silver status with just one trip to Europe which is an excellent deal.
With so few people traveling during the pandemic, British Airways reduced the Tier Points required to reach each level of elite status in the Executive Club program by 25% and this reduction remains today.
Book your British Airways Holiday online here to take advantage of this promotion.
Featured image by Christian Kramer / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees