Donate and Win a Trip to Meet Lin-Manuel Miranda and See Hamilton in Puerto Rico
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Lin-Manuel Miranda will reprise his role as Alexander Hamilton in Puerto Rico in January 2019. Miranda partnered with the Flamboyan Arts Foundation and will put on 24 performances at the University of Puerto Rico. Together, the producers of Hamilton and the Flamboyan Arts Foundation have created the Flamboyan Arts Fund to revitalize the cultural institutions, arts organizations and independent artists that were affected during Hurricane Maria. Miranda, whose family emigrated from the island and who spent one month of every summer in his grandparents’ hometown of Vega Alta, has been making efforts to help Puerto Rico since the hurricane’s catastrophic destruction.
“It’s a struggle to be an arts organization anywhere, particularly on an island that’s been hurt by one of the worst hurricanes in history,” Miranda says in a video obtained by PEOPLE. “I believe art helps us survive. We can’t wait for Puerto Rico to recover to then support the arts because there is no telling when that will be. We need to support the artists who are out there now. We need to have their backs.”
In order to do this, Miranda launched a Prizeo campaign where you can donate $10 and win a trip to San Juan. Not only can you and a friend win free travel and a hotel for three nights, you’ll be able to meet Miranda and the cast of Hamilton Opening Night at the after party.
It’s the P-p-p-p-@Prizeo to end all Prizeos!
For just a Hamilton or more, win a chance to see me PLAY Hamilton in Puerto Rico, and raise money for arts programs in Puerto Rico, via @FlamboyanFDN!
Find out more AT: https://t.co/a5HVPRuHmP#Ham4PR #RiseUP #FlamboyanPR pic.twitter.com/eTR41PmsYE
— Howl-exander Hell-milton (@Lin_Manuel) October 1, 2018
Each entry gives you a chance to win:
- Two VIP tickets to Opening Night of HAMILTON in Puerto Rico
- Two tickets to the Opening Night after-party with Lin-Manuel Miranda and the cast
- Signed and framed photo with Lin-Manuel
- Some cool surprises
- Three nights hotel accommodations in San Juan provided by Marriott
- Roundtrip airfare provided by JetBlue
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.