This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disneyland will be turning Red Rockett’s Pizza Port into Toy Story’s “Pizza Planet” — the restaurant where Woody and Buzz Lightyear go to find Andy. It will be called “Alien’s Pizza Planet — A Better Place.” No word yet on if slices will be named after “the claw,” the device that the Little Green Men think is taking them to said better place.
The restaurant will open on April 13 — right in time for PIXAR Fest — according to Disney News Today, although it is just slated to be temporary for now. You’ll find it in the Tomorrowland area of the park.
Your move, Nickelodeon. Still here waiting for the real-life Krusty Krab.
If you’re headed to Disneyland soon, be sure to check out our expert tips on how to navigate the park like the pros do. And if you can’t help but pick up a few pies while you’re there, pay with a card that maximizes your spend on dining, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Photo courtesy Walt Disney Studios
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that