Disneyland Is Opening a ‘Toy Story’-Inspired Pizza Restaurant
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disneyland will be turning Red Rockett’s Pizza Port into Toy Story’s “Pizza Planet” — the restaurant where Woody and Buzz Lightyear go to find Andy. It will be called “Alien’s Pizza Planet — A Better Place.” No word yet on if slices will be named after “the claw,” the device that the Little Green Men think is taking them to said better place.
The restaurant will open on April 13 — right in time for PIXAR Fest — according to Disney News Today, although it is just slated to be temporary for now. You’ll find it in the Tomorrowland area of the park.
Your move, Nickelodeon. Still here waiting for the real-life Krusty Krab.
If you’re headed to Disneyland soon, be sure to check out our expert tips on how to navigate the park like the pros do. And if you can’t help but pick up a few pies while you’re there, pay with a card that maximizes your spend on dining, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Photo courtesy Walt Disney Studios
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.