This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disneyland will be turning Red Rockett’s Pizza Port into Toy Story’s “Pizza Planet” — the restaurant where Woody and Buzz Lightyear go to find Andy. It will be called “Alien’s Pizza Planet — A Better Place.” No word yet on if slices will be named after “the claw,” the device that the Little Green Men think is taking them to said better place.
The restaurant will open on April 13 — right in time for PIXAR Fest — according to Disney News Today, although it is just slated to be temporary for now. You’ll find it in the Tomorrowland area of the park.
Your move, Nickelodeon. Still here waiting for the real-life Krusty Krab.
If you’re headed to Disneyland soon, be sure to check out our expert tips on how to navigate the park like the pros do. And if you can’t help but pick up a few pies while you’re there, pay with a card that maximizes your spend on dining, such as the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Photo courtesy Walt Disney Studios
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees