Check your Chase Offers to see if you’re targeted for Southwest, Alaska and Tumi offers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
If you like to save money on travel, you might be in luck if you have a Chase card. After all, TPG staffers have recently noticed several travel-related Chase Offers on their accounts. In particular, targeted offers are available on select Chase credit cards for purchases with Southwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines and Tumi. Here’s what you need to know.
Get the latest points, miles and travel news by signing up for TPG’s free daily newsletter.
Southwest Airlines Chase Offer
Select Chase cardholders may be targeted for a Chase Offer that provides cash back on one Southwest ticket purchase. We’ve seen an offer for 10% cash back, capped at $30 back (in which case you’d max out the offer with a ticket purchase of $300). Note that this offer is only valid through July 31, 2021. And you must spend at least $49 on one purchase made directly with Southwest Airlines.
This offer isn’t valid on Southwest Vacations, fees or in-flight purchases. And It’s unclear which Chase cards are targeted for this offer. However, TPG senior writer Katie Genter saw this offer on her Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card.
To check whether you have this offer, log in to your Chase account and scroll down to where you see some Chase Offers listed on the right-hand side of the webpage. Click on “See all offers” and then browse the offers for each of your Chase cards using the drop-down menu. If you’re targeted, be sure to enroll in the offer before making your Southwest purchase.
Alaska Airlines Chase Offer
You may also see a Chase Offer for Alaska Airlines purchases. We’ve seen an offer for 5% back on Alaska Airlines airfare purchases of $50 or more. If targeted, you could use this offer multiple times for purchases through July 12, 2021. However, the maximum you can get back with this offer is $16. So you’ll hit the cap after purchasing $320 in flights.
To use this offer, you must buy your airfare directly from Alaska Airlines. And since this offer is only for airfare purchases, it isn’t valid on Alaska Lounge airport purchases, purchases made with Mileage Plan points, gift card purchases or in-flight purchases. As with all Chase Offers, be sure to enroll in the offer before making your purchase.
Tumi Chase Offer
Tumi is a favorite brand here at TPG. And, there are currently several Chase Offers that could earn you cash back on a Tumi purchase. The offers TPG staffers have seen vary, with some offering 15% back and others offering 20% back. Additionally, the cap for these cash back offers varies (we saw some capped at $82.50 back and others capped at $110 back). However, all the offers we saw are only valid through July 14, 2021.
Similar to the other Chase Offers, you must make your purchase directly with Tumi. So, the offer isn’t valid on Tumi products purchased from other retailers or third-party delivery services. TPG staffers noticed this offer on many Chase cards, including the Chase Sapphire Preferred, the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card and the World of Hyatt Credit Card.
Check your Chase Offers either online or through the Chase app to see if you’re targeted for any of these offers. And, since at least the Tumi offer varies accorss cards, check all your Chase cards to ensure you get the best offer.
Be sure to add the offer to your credit card and then use your card to make your purchase directly with the merchant before the offer expires. And consider maximizing your purchase by using a shopping portal aggregator to find the highest-earning shopping portal for your merchant. For example, you might want to use Shop through Chase to earn Ultimate Rewards points or Rakuten to earn cash back or Amex Membership Rewards points.
Featured image by JGI/Jamie Grill/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees