Allegiant unveils 9 new routes in time for Spring Break travel
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Allegiant Air unveiled nine new routes on Tuesday as it updates its schedule for the spring.
The new routes are a hallmark of Allegiant’s historic strategy, connecting five small and mid-sized markets to leisure destinations mostly in Florida or the Southwest.
Appleton landed three of the nine new routes, which will give the city nonstop service to Denver and the Florida destinations of Fort Lauderdale and Sarasota. With the new routes, Allegiant will fly to 11 seasonal and year-round destinations from Appleton.
Want more airline-specific news? Sign up for TPG’s free new biweekly Aviation newsletter!
Elsewhere, Knoxville, Tennessee, and Flint, Michigan, each landed two new nonstop routes while Toledo, Ohio, and Clarksburg in north-central West Virginia each got one.
Allegiant touted the new routes as starting “just in time for spring break,” but eight of the nine routes will operate year-round. Only the Toledo-Mesa, Arizona, route will be seasonal, operating from March to May. All of the new routes operate twice a week.
A full list of the new routes is below.
Budget carrier battle: Sun Country appears to retaliate against Allegiant
Appleton, Wisconsin (ATW)
- Denver (DEN): Begins March 11
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL): Begins March 10
- Sarasota/Bradenton, Florida (SRQ): Begins March 11
Flint, Michigan (FNT)
- Boston (BOS): Begins March 10
- Jacksonville, Florida (JAX): Begins March 11
Knoxville, Tennessee (TYS)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP): Begins March 9
- Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX): Begins Feb. 16
Elsewhere in Tennessee: Allegiant Air latest to plan base in booming Nashville
Clarksburg, West Virginia (CKB)
- St. Petersburg, Florida (PIE): Begins March 11
Toledo, Ohio (TOL)
- Phoenix/Mesa (AZA): Begins March 9
Featured photo by Zach Griff/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees