Deal alert: Need a last-minute gift? Give the “Gift of Florida”
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Haven’t finished your holiday shopping for the family yet? Or perhaps a gift for that special someone has eluded you. Don’t panic. Now you can gift the entire state of Florida, wrapped up with a ribbon. Or, at least a trip to any number of Florida’s notable destinations, with savings to make it easier on the wallet.
Visit Florida teamed up with Expedia on a new promotion fittingly called “Gift of Florida.” Dozens of hotels are participating as well as theme parks such as SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando Resort.
The “Gift of Florida” campaign has even designed these printable gift tags that you can hang on the tree. All you need to do is fill out the “Where” and the “When” of the holiday travel surprise.
We found an array of packages available for a five-night romantic getaway for two over Valentine’s Day week. The price includes airfare from New York/JFK.
If you’re interested in family fun, here are some options for a family of four flying out of JFK the second week in January. The price is for five nights.
Don’t worry about finishing that last-minute holiday shopping that you’ve been dreading. With this promotion, you can “Give the Gift of Florida” without leaving home.
Featured image by Alexander Spatari/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees