Deal Alert: British Airways Vacation Packages On Sale For $569 per Person
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
British Airways has launched a sale featuring a variety of discounted vacation packages. The airline is currently offering bundled vacation packages from just $569 a person. To take advantage of the $569 per person rate, a minimum of two people must book the vacation package. Still, the same package is available for solo travelers starting at just $890 per person. While vacation deals are often not as good of a deal as booking unbundled fares or rates, this particular British Airways promotion can potentially save travelers hundreds. The on-going promotion is only available on select vacation packages including packages bundled with lodging and car rental.
London is notorious for insanely expensive hotel rates. The current British Airways promotion is a great deal — especially for those looking to experience Europe on a budget. Accommodations range from entry level hotels like The Royal National Hotel to full-service properties like DoubleTree Hotels and other mid-tier brands. However, not every hotel and airfare package features the discounted rates currently offered via this promotion. Look for the bold red text below the property name that reads “Vacation Sale: Hotel discount applied. Save up to 20%” to determine if your desired vacation package is part of the sale.
In addition to British Airways offering airfare and hotel packages, the airline is also offering airfare and car rental bundles. All hotel bundles are for five days and four nights, and car rental packages are for seven days. Car rental packages start at $469 per person.
This current vacation package deal through British Airways is available now and must be booked by Jan. 28. The most significantly discounted vacation deals are available throughout the month of February. The promotion is available through the rest of 2019, ending Dec. 31. Though not the most ideal time to visit London, traveling to Europe during this time of the year is a great way to save hundreds of dollars.
To book packages that are part of this promotion, visit British Airways’ dedicated landing page for its vacation packages and deals.
Below are just a couple of the available deals through this promotion:
Airfare + 5 Days In London With Basic Accommodations for $569 per person ($1138 total):
Airfare + 5 Days in London With Basic Accommodations for $890 total for Solo Travelers:
Airfare + 5 Days in London With Mid-Tier Accommodations for $845 per person ($1690 total):
Airfare + 5 Days in London With Premium Accommodations for $833 per person ($1667 total):
Airfare + 5 Days in London With Luxury Accommodations for $1149 per person ($2299 total):
Club World + 5 Days in London with Mid-Tier Accommodations for $4129 per person ($8259 total):
Airfare + 7 Day Car Rental in London for $469 per person ($938 total)
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express® Gold Card, Citi Premier® Card, Citi Prestige Card (5x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees