Deal alert: Round-trip to Bogota, Colombia from under $200
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If South America is on your bucket list, then you should act quickly for this great deal. Flights to Colombia are on sale via JetBlue from major U.S. cities to Bogota for under $200 round-trip. Colombia’s high-altitude capital is filled with plazas, parks, cafes, museums and unique attractions (ever been to a Cathedral made of salt?). So, it’s best to jump on these fares, as they will only be available until Nov. 15.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
This deal was originally sent out by Thrifty Traveler to its Premium members, which notifies members about cheap flights, award flight sales and business-class deals by email for $7.99 monthly or $49.99 annually.
The offer is good for travel in February and March 2022.
You can find nonstop round-trip flights to Bogota (BOG) from cities such as New York (JFK) at $198 round-trip and Newark (EWR) at $240 round-trip.
Routes: New York (JFK), New Jersey (ERW), Orlando (MCO) and many more cities to Bogota, Colombia.
How to book: Directly through JetBlue or Google flights
Travel Dates: Feb. 2022-Mar. 2022
TPG found Blue Basic seats available from the end of February to the beginning of March. The lowest price we found was $104 one-way from JFK-BOG. These fares do not include a full-size carry-on. For $30 each way, you can upgrade to a regular economy seat and an additional $30 will get you a checked bag.
Related: The Best times to visit Colombia
Maximize Your purchase:
Frequent JetBlue fliers can use the JetBlue Plus Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases, the JetBlue Card for 3x on eligible JetBlue purchases or the JetBlue Business Card for 6x on eligible JetBlue purchases. Use The Platinum Card® from American Express for 5x on airfare booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year), the Citi Prestige® Card for 5x on airfare, the Citi Premier® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x on air travel, the American Express® Gold Card for 3x on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card for 2x on travel — which you could redeem for as little as 13,000 points.
The information for the JetBlue Card, the JetBlue Plus Card, the JetBlue Business Card and the Citi Prestige Card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Bogota is one of the great cities of South America. If you act quickly, this JetBlue offer will let you enjoy Colombia’s capital at a perfect time of year.
Featured image by Starcevic/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees