Best for luxury perks without fussing over rewards programs
Those looking for travel protections, lounge access and meet-and-greet services will find them here and may believe these justify a $995 annual fee while not earning a sign-up bonus or having access to a strong rewards program.
At a glance
- 2% 2% Value for Airfare Redemptions
- 2% 2% Value for Cash Back Redemptions
- 1X Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Patented 24K-gold-plated front and carbon back-weighing 22 grams.
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 2% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
There are premium perks and a premium price tag. However, there is no welcome bonus and those who maximize rewards will find the points options lacking.
- Premium travel protections and premium shopping protections are abundant. You'll also enjoy Priority Pass Select membership for lounge visits, reimbursement for your application fee to TSA PreCheck or Global Entry and up to $200 per year in airline fee reimbursements.
- The card has an annual fee of nearly $1,000 but offers annual credits below half that amount. It is difficult to justify this annual fee considering the perks aren't much better than the Black Card that has an annual fee that's $500 less.
Who is this card good for?
This card is good for those who want premium perks, are willing to pay for them and view rewards as an afterthought. If you want luxury benefits and rarely cash in your rewards, this card might be a good fit for you.
You’ll earn 1 point per dollar on all purchases. Points can be redeemed at a 2% value for airfare redemptions, statement credits or into your bank account.