This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For those looking to ditch their 9 to 5 and escape the Northeast’s bomb cyclones— Richard Branson has the perfect job opportunity for you. Branson’s company Virgin Group posted a job listing looking for a personal assistant to work on Necker Island, Branson’s private isle in the British Virgin Islands.
The job responsibilities include managing emails, general correspondence, filing and archiving, booking travel, among other typical administrative tasks for Branson’s office as well as being the personal assistant to Keny Jones, the island’s general manager.
Wondering if you fit the role? The ideal candidate will have “fantastic” administrative and organizational skills and experience working in a busy office. This person must be someone who is “self-motivated, outgoing, and enthusiastic who can balance this with the essential need for discretion and confidentiality.” Most importantly, this applicant must be willing to move to Necker Island.
Yup, that’s right. For one qualified applicant, the 74-acre island located just north of Virgin Gorda will be home. The luxury private island which is normally rented out starting at $80,000 per night, has enough space for up to 34 guests and is a popular destination for celebrities like Oprah, Mariah Carey and even Barack and Michelle Obama.
For those interested in this exciting opportunity, send a résumé as well as a two-minute video introducing yourself explaining why you’re perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application period closes March 10.
Featured Image by Creatas Images/ Getty Images
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Aside from the 75,000 points welcome bonus, Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Enroll to get up to $200 in statement credits annually by getting up to $100 semi-annually for U.S. purchases with Dell. Terms apply.
- Get one year of Platinum Global Access from WeWork. With this membership, you can access 300+ premium, inspiring workspaces in 75+ cities. To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees