Deal Alert: JetBlue Extends Winter Flash Sale, With Fares From $38 One-Way
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Airfare deals are typically only available on limited dates. We recommend you use Google Flights to find dates to fly, then book through an online travel agency, such as Orbitz or Expedia, which allows you to cancel flights without penalty by 11pm Eastern Time within one day of booking. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away and take advantage of Orbitz or Expedia’s courtesy cancellation if you’re unable to get the time away from work or family.
JetBlue has extended its first flash sale of 2018, with fares starting at $38 one-way and $77 round-trip. The first round of “The Big Winter Sale,” ended on January 4, however the sale has been extended. You must now book by January 10, at 11:59pm ET or local time. In order to get the lowest fares as part of this sale, you must travel between January 16 and April 25, 2018.
We’re seeing plenty of availability for multiple routes scattered through April 25. Additionally, destinations featured in this sale range from tropical getaways to a winter-lover’s paradise. Because so many cities are part of this sale, it’ll be best to check out JetBlue’s page in order to find out exactly which ones are included. The best way to find availability is to search Google Flights for the routes and dates and then click through to JetBlue’s website to book. Act quick! These fares won’t last long — they’ll be available through Wednesday only.
Routes: Domestic and international routes
Cost: $38+ one-way, $77+ round-trip in economy
Dates: January 16 — April 25, 2018
Booking Link: Orbitz or Expedia
Pay With: The Platinum Card® from American Express (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express, Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on travel)
Here are a few examples of what you can book:
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $38 one-way:
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for 1,800 TrueBlue points + $5.60 one-way:
Newark (EWR) to Boston (BOS) for $48 one-way:
Long Beach (LGB) to Salt Lake City (SLC) for $48 one-way:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS) for $53 one-way:
Boston (BOS) to Nashville (BNA) for $58 one-way:
New York (JFK) to Bermuda (BDA) for $73 one-way:
Pittsburgh (PIT) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $77 round-trip:
Newark (EWR) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $81 round-trip:
New Orleans (MSY) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) for $87 round-trip:
Boston (BOS) to Baltimore (BWI) for $89 round-trip:
New York (JFK) to Charleston (CHS) for $107 round-trip:
Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (PLS) for $183 round-trip:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Platinum Card (5x on flights booked directly with airlines or American Express Travel), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Featured image of Turks and Caicos by Justin Goode / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 75,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,500
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, up to $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber savings annually (only for use in the U.S.) (Enrollment required for select benefits)
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 10x points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That’s an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
- Earn 5X Membership Rewards® Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
- 5X Membership Rewards® Points on prepaid hotels booked with American Express Travel.
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits through American Express Travel with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts® program at over 1,100 properties. Learn More.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. That’s up to $50 in statement credits semi-annually. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees