JetBlue and Boarding Pass Are Giving Away Flight Vouchers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dream about free travel? Good news: JetBlue and luggage and accessories company Boarding Pass have teamed together to offer vouchers for free flights every month.
During the course of this year, JetBlue and Boarding Pass will give away one voucher each month as part of their “Explore America” giveaway. Boarding Pass will be highlighting a new JetBlue destination every month. Each month, it’ll pick a random winner who will get the voucher, valid for every destination JetBlue flies to.
The “Explore America”giveaway begins on January 26, 2018, with the exploration of its first destination: Southern California. To enter to win, check out Boarding Pass’ Instagram page on Friday — and once every month until the end of the year — for further details on the entry process.
This year-long giveaway is a very intriguing offer from both Boarding Pass and JetBlue. Best of all, if you’re one of the random winners, you can use the voucher to travel anywhere in JetBlue’s route network. Be sure to follow along on Boarding Pass’ Instagram page for complete details on how to enter to win.
Featured image by Andrew Burton / Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.