This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Looking for a free trip? JetBlue might have the answer. The airline is in the middle of its month-long humanitarian campaign, JetBlue For Good, throughout November, giving travelers an opportunity to fly for free in exchange for volunteering to work in one of three locations: Montego Bay, Jamaica, Houston, TX and Nassau, Bahamas.
Each destination is a place that needs volunteers to help with various community projects, which range from distributing books to planting coral. JetBlue, in turn, matches travelers up with an activity. All travel expenses, meals and accommodations are paid in full.
The contest also provides a $250 gift card which can be used for other expenses and activities not already paid for.
Want to find out if you’re a good fit? Get started by taking the Check In for Good Contest questionnaire here.
Featured image by JetBlue/Facebook.
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that