JetBlue Offering Free Trips in Exchange for Volunteer Work
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Looking for a free trip? JetBlue might have the answer. The airline is in the middle of its month-long humanitarian campaign, JetBlue For Good, throughout November, giving travelers an opportunity to fly for free in exchange for volunteering to work in one of three locations: Montego Bay, Jamaica, Houston, TX and Nassau, Bahamas.
Each destination is a place that needs volunteers to help with various community projects, which range from distributing books to planting coral. JetBlue, in turn, matches travelers up with an activity. All travel expenses, meals and accommodations are paid in full.
The contest also provides a $250 gift card which can be used for other expenses and activities not already paid for.
Want to find out if you’re a good fit? Get started by taking the Check In for Good Contest questionnaire here.
Featured image by JetBlue/Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.