This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
All I want for Christmas is… an airplane-seat-sized Saks Fifth Avenue duvet, Polaris gel pillow and business-class amenity kit? You too can make these items yours — and you don’t even have to steal them from the plane!
Apparently due to popular demand, the airline has made a bunch of Polaris-branded stuff available through the United Shop, and the prices are actually reasonable.
Here are some of the highlights:
- United Polaris Day Blanket ($39.99)
- United Polaris Gray Duvet ($59.99)
- United Polaris Business Class Amenity Kit ($14.99)
- Travel Size Gel Pillow and Pillowcase ($27.99)
All joking aside, I don’t actually need any of these things (just so we’re clear, mom!), but I do already have a Saks duvet and could easily see spending 60 bucks on that. I’ve actually purchased other gifts from the United Shop in the past — including a model A320 Friend Ship — and I’ve found all of the prices to be surprisingly reasonable. I’m sure quite a few frequent flyers will be pleased to find Polaris items available there, too.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel