Limited-Time Only: JetBlue Is Flying Mint-Equipped A321s Between New York and Palm Springs
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Mint-aholics, rejoice. JetBlue announced that it’s flying its beloved Mint product between New York (JFK) and Palm Springs (PSP) for a limited-time only this winter.
Between December 21, 2017, and January 3, 2018, you can purchase a seat in the carrier’s lie-flat Mint cabin on the transcon route.
— JetBlue Airways (@JetBlue) October 9, 2017
We’re seeing availability on some of the flights, with one-way fares from JFK to PSP for as little as $558 on Saturday, December 30. If you want to pay with TrueBlue points, the same one-way flight will cost you 42,200 points + $5.60.
With Mint, you’re not just getting a seat with extra legroom. You can expect what is arguably the industry’s best domestic lie-flat experience in an exclusive 16-seat cabin. You’ll also get expedited security, early boarding, large entertainment screens, Saxon + Parole meal options, Milk Bar treats, ice cream and more.
The flights will operate on the following schedule:
- B6 149 New York (JFK) 6:30pm Departure ⇒ Palm Springs (PSP) 9:46pm Arrival
- B6 150 Palm Springs (PSP) 10:58pm Departure ⇒ New York (JFK) 6:59am (+1) Arrival
If you have plans to escape the cold New York winter for the West Coast, this would be an awesome way to get there. It’ll be best to act quick, as tickets are selling quickly.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees