Limited-Time Only: JetBlue Is Flying Mint-Equipped A321s Between New York and Palm Springs
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Mint-aholics, rejoice. JetBlue announced that it’s flying its beloved Mint product between New York (JFK) and Palm Springs (PSP) for a limited-time only this winter.
Between December 21, 2017, and January 3, 2018, you can purchase a seat in the carrier’s lie-flat Mint cabin on the transcon route.
— JetBlue Airways (@JetBlue) October 9, 2017
We’re seeing availability on some of the flights, with one-way fares from JFK to PSP for as little as $558 on Saturday, December 30. If you want to pay with TrueBlue points, the same one-way flight will cost you 42,200 points + $5.60.
With Mint, you’re not just getting a seat with extra legroom. You can expect what is arguably the industry’s best domestic lie-flat experience in an exclusive 16-seat cabin. You’ll also get expedited security, early boarding, large entertainment screens, Saxon + Parole meal options, Milk Bar treats, ice cream and more.
The flights will operate on the following schedule:
- B6 149 New York (JFK) 6:30pm Departure ⇒ Palm Springs (PSP) 9:46pm Arrival
- B6 150 Palm Springs (PSP) 10:58pm Departure ⇒ New York (JFK) 6:59am (+1) Arrival
If you have plans to escape the cold New York winter for the West Coast, this would be an awesome way to get there. It’ll be best to act quick, as tickets are selling quickly.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.