Woman Has Come-to-Jesus Moment on Delayed Cayman Airways Flight
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A Cayman Airways passenger “caught the spirit” on a flight from Grand Cayman (GCM) to Kingston (KIN) this week. When the flight was delayed because of a mechanical issue, a female passenger was recorded yelling “Jesus” over and over again.
Flight 620, operated by a Boeing 737, was delayed due to a mechanical issue before takeoff. When the aircraft returned to the gate, a man began praying loudly, which, in turn, caused the woman to scream just as loud. The video, which was posted on social media shows the woman “catching the spirit,” a term used by some Christians who believe it is possible to feel the spirit of the Holy Ghost.
Ultimately, the flight was delayed just about an hour and 15 minutes, which between the mechanical issue and the woman being subdued, isn’t that all that long.
According to witnesses, the woman was removed from the aircraft before it took off for Kingston.
Featured image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.
H/T: View From the Wing
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.