We’re Going Back to Ghana
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Since we first went to Accra, Ghana a few years ago, PeaceJam’s presence in the city has grown tremendously. The kids there have really embraced the program; more than 500 students will come to our PeaceJam conference this year — it’s incredibly inspiring to see the response.
So I’m extremely excited that we’ll be returning to Accra next week for the annual conference — it’s my third time going. During every visit, I enjoy seeing how the organization has grown and what the kids have been up to in the meantime. We’ve captured some of the culture in our posts and videos; highlights are below.
Check out all of our past Ghana experiences:
Visiting PeaceJam in Accra, Ghana
An Incredible Weekend in Ghana With PeaceJam
Boxing in Accra, Ghana
Visiting PeaceJam Ghana and Checking in With the Village Where I’m a Traditional Chief
Accra Mövenpick Hotel Review & Fantasy Coffins
Review: Delta One (767-300) from New York to Accra, Ghana
Review: The Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra, Ghana
I know there are a lot of TPG readers who live in and around Accra — because I’ve met a few of you on each of my trips. If you live in Ghana and want to check out what PeaceJam is all about or if you own a business and would like to get involved with the cause, reach out to our Marketing and Events Manager, Becca Denenberg at email@example.com.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.