This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Nearly 15 years ago, Britney Spears’ song “Toxic” ruled the radio. Now, Israel’s flag carrier is hoping it can do the same for the skies.
El Al posted a hilarious spoof of the pop singer’s hit song earlier this week in a Facebook video featuring dancing, lip-synching flight attendants strutting up and down the aisle, pulling off dance moves that’ll make any MTV-missing music fan smile. It’s a clever marketing gimmick for the airline — in early July, El Al is flying Britney to Tel Aviv for her first concert in Israel.
This is hardly the first time cabin crew have riffed on her hit song. Earlier this year, an AirAsia X flight attendant went solo with his own hilarious take on the 2003 track.
Which of these is your favorite version? Let us know in the comments, below.
H/T: The Times of Israel
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees