This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Nearly 15 years ago, Britney Spears’ song “Toxic” ruled the radio. Now, Israel’s flag carrier is hoping it can do the same for the skies.
El Al posted a hilarious spoof of the pop singer’s hit song earlier this week in a Facebook video featuring dancing, lip-synching flight attendants strutting up and down the aisle, pulling off dance moves that’ll make any MTV-missing music fan smile. It’s a clever marketing gimmick for the airline — in early July, El Al is flying Britney to Tel Aviv for her first concert in Israel.
This is hardly the first time cabin crew have riffed on her hit song. Earlier this year, an AirAsia X flight attendant went solo with his own hilarious take on the 2003 track.
Which of these is your favorite version? Let us know in the comments, below.
H/T: The Times of Israel
This cash back card has a focus on dining and entertainment where you can earn unlimited 4% cash back in those spending categories. You can also earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that