This Video Proves Pilots Really Do Get the Best View
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ve all probably gazed out the window during a flight from our seat some point in our lives. And without going to flight school, that tiny, often obstructed sideview is the best we’re ever going to get.
Thankfully, ANA has made the front seat experience available to just about anyone with this timelapse video shot from the cockpit. The minute-long short follows a flight between Haneda (HND) and Kumamoto (KMJ), Japan from takeoff to landing. Nothing insane happens during the flight such as a lightning strike or high winds, but a boring flight is a safe flight! The coolest thing about this video is watching the clouds zip by from the best seat onboard and marveling at the miracle of flight while doing so. Check out the video, below:
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.