The Museum of Ice Cream Pop-Up Is Now Open in Los Angeles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The pop-up Museum of Ice Cream, which saw an extremely successful launch in New York City last year, completely selling out within its first five days, just relocated to the sunny West Coast, opening April 22 in LA’s trendy DTLA Arts District. As of this writing, tickets are sold out through May 29, but you can still purchase them — $29 for adults, $18 for children ages 3-12 and seniors over 60 — and visit between June 2 and July 10, 2017. The new space is four times the size of the one in NYC, so we’re hoping more people get a chance to check it out.
Last year’s NYC pop-up was home to funky ice cream art — like a giant ice cream sandwich swing, ice cream cone lights and an ice-cream-scoop seesaw — as well as edible treats like ice cream (obviously), artisanal waffle cones and sugar balloons filled with helium. This year, LA’s version features 10 ice-cream-centered installations, including favorites like the interactive sprinkle swimming pool — filled with 100 million custom-designed sprinkles — and a melted popsicle jungle. Make sure you save room for curated ice cream tastings in between all these incredible photo-ops. To visit and eat your way through this awesome museum, grab your tickets ahead of time online through the link above. And don’t forget: each admission comes with not one, but two complimentary ice creams. Enjoy!
Featured image courtesy of Museum of Ice Cream’s Facebook Page.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.