The Museum of Ice Cream Pop-Up Is Now Open in Los Angeles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The pop-up Museum of Ice Cream, which saw an extremely successful launch in New York City last year, completely selling out within its first five days, just relocated to the sunny West Coast, opening April 22 in LA’s trendy DTLA Arts District. As of this writing, tickets are sold out through May 29, but you can still purchase them — $29 for adults, $18 for children ages 3-12 and seniors over 60 — and visit between June 2 and July 10, 2017. The new space is four times the size of the one in NYC, so we’re hoping more people get a chance to check it out.
Last year’s NYC pop-up was home to funky ice cream art — like a giant ice cream sandwich swing, ice cream cone lights and an ice-cream-scoop seesaw — as well as edible treats like ice cream (obviously), artisanal waffle cones and sugar balloons filled with helium. This year, LA’s version features 10 ice-cream-centered installations, including favorites like the interactive sprinkle swimming pool — filled with 100 million custom-designed sprinkles — and a melted popsicle jungle. Make sure you save room for curated ice cream tastings in between all these incredible photo-ops. To visit and eat your way through this awesome museum, grab your tickets ahead of time online through the link above. And don’t forget: each admission comes with not one, but two complimentary ice creams. Enjoy!
Featured image courtesy of Museum of Ice Cream’s Facebook Page.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees