This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The pop-up Museum of Ice Cream, which saw an extremely successful launch in New York City last year, completely selling out within its first five days, just relocated to the sunny West Coast, opening April 22 in LA’s trendy DTLA Arts District. As of this writing, tickets are sold out through May 29, but you can still purchase them — $29 for adults, $18 for children ages 3-12 and seniors over 60 — and visit between June 2 and July 10, 2017. The new space is four times the size of the one in NYC, so we’re hoping more people get a chance to check it out.
Last year’s NYC pop-up was home to funky ice cream art — like a giant ice cream sandwich swing, ice cream cone lights and an ice-cream-scoop seesaw — as well as edible treats like ice cream (obviously), artisanal waffle cones and sugar balloons filled with helium. This year, LA’s version features 10 ice-cream-centered installations, including favorites like the interactive sprinkle swimming pool — filled with 100 million custom-designed sprinkles — and a melted popsicle jungle. Make sure you save room for curated ice cream tastings in between all these incredible photo-ops. To visit and eat your way through this awesome museum, grab your tickets ahead of time online through the link above. And don’t forget: each admission comes with not one, but two complimentary ice creams. Enjoy!
Featured image courtesy of Museum of Ice Cream’s Facebook Page.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards