Daily Getaways Flash Sale: 50% Off Alamo Vouchers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update 1:36pm: Today’s deal is sold out. Check back tomorrow for Las Vegas hotel deals.
From today through May 12, you can take advantage of the U.S. Travel Association’s Daily Getaways deals. During the promotional period, each weekday at 1pm ET will feature a different travel deal available while supplies last. Popular deals will sell-out in a matter of seconds, but others may stick around for days afterward.
Today’s Deal: $50 certificate toward an Alamo car rental for $25
Deals available: 2,000
Maximum Quantity per Purchase: 3
Timing: The deal goes live at 1pm ET today
Expiration Date: none
Limitations: This offer is valid for rentals at participating locations in the United States. The $50 voucher can only be applied to the base rate only — not applicable for taxes, other fees or surcharges. 24-hour advanced reservation required. Up to three certificates can be applied to a single rental. If using more than one certificate, you must call 1-866-626-9102 to make your reservation. Full terms & conditions can be found here.
Considering this is one of the more popular Daily Getaway deals, we can expect this deal to likely be gone within a few minutes. So, make sure that you’re on the Daily Getaways website promptly at 12:59pm ET and mashing the refresh button until it goes live. Once you’ve selected the quantity, don’t go back. I’ve lost out on Daily Getaway deals in the past because I wasn’t sure on the quantity I’ve wanted to purchase, so make sure you’re set on a number before you attempt to snag one of these deals.
Featured image courtesy of Alamo.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees