Get 500 Free Miles When You Create a Singapore KrisFlyer Account
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Don’t yet have a Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer account? Now’s a great time to sign up. For a limited-time, Singapore is offering new KrisFlyer members 500 free miles when you join.
To get your 500 free miles, go to the Join KrisFlyer page and enter your personal information. At the bottom of the form, enter the code JOINKF2017 in the promo code field. It’s that easy. Note that you must sign up for your free KrisFlyer account by April 14, 2017, in order to be eligible for the 500 miles.
And while 500 KrisFlyer miles might not seem like much — worth $7.50 based on TPG’s most recent valuations — remember that you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards, American Express Membership Rewards and Citi ThankYou points directly to the KrisFlyer program. Meaning, you could be on your way to a fantastic redemption, like a trip in Singapore Suites.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
This card from Bank of America gets really interesting if you have a BofA checking, savings or investment account. Depending on the value of your combined accounts you can potentially get as much as 3.5x points on travel/dining and 2.625x points on other purchases making it the richest consumer banking bonus out there.
- Receive 50,000 bonus points – a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you're a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points on every purchase
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don't expire
- Redeem for cash back as a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® accounts, credit to eligible Merrill accounts, or gift cards or purchases at the Bank of America Travel Center
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee