Get 500 Free Miles When You Create a Singapore KrisFlyer Account
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Don’t yet have a Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer account? Now’s a great time to sign up. For a limited-time, Singapore is offering new KrisFlyer members 500 free miles when you join.
To get your 500 free miles, go to the Join KrisFlyer page and enter your personal information. At the bottom of the form, enter the code JOINKF2017 in the promo code field. It’s that easy. Note that you must sign up for your free KrisFlyer account by April 14, 2017, in order to be eligible for the 500 miles.
And while 500 KrisFlyer miles might not seem like much — worth $7.50 based on TPG’s most recent valuations — remember that you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards, American Express Membership Rewards and Citi ThankYou points directly to the KrisFlyer program. Meaning, you could be on your way to a fantastic redemption, like a trip in Singapore Suites.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.