This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Don’t yet have a Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer account? Now’s a great time to sign up. For a limited-time, Singapore is offering new KrisFlyer members 500 free miles when you join.
To get your 500 free miles, go to the Join KrisFlyer page and enter your personal information. At the bottom of the form, enter the code JOINKF2017 in the promo code field. It’s that easy. Note that you must sign up for your free KrisFlyer account by April 14, 2017, in order to be eligible for the 500 miles.
And while 500 KrisFlyer miles might not seem like much — worth $7.50 based on TPG’s most recent valuations — remember that you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards, American Express Membership Rewards and Citi ThankYou points directly to the KrisFlyer program. Meaning, you could be on your way to a fantastic redemption, like a trip in Singapore Suites.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards