This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Don’t yet have a Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer account? Now’s a great time to sign up. For a limited-time, Singapore is offering new KrisFlyer members 500 free miles when you join.
To get your 500 free miles, go to the Join KrisFlyer page and enter your personal information. At the bottom of the form, enter the code JOINKF2017 in the promo code field. It’s that easy. Note that you must sign up for your free KrisFlyer account by April 14, 2017, in order to be eligible for the 500 miles.
And while 500 KrisFlyer miles might not seem like much — worth $7.50 based on TPG’s most recent valuations — remember that you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards, American Express Membership Rewards and Citi ThankYou points directly to the KrisFlyer program. Meaning, you could be on your way to a fantastic redemption, like a trip in Singapore Suites.
H/T: Doctor of Credit
LIMITED TIME OFFER. Aside from the 100,000 points welcome bonus (available until 8/8/18), Amex recently made huge improvements to the Business Platinum Card, including the fact that you will now earn 50% more points on purchases of $5,000 or more, earn 5x on flights and eligible hotels at Amextravel.com and cardholders will receive a $200 airline fee credit each year.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards® Points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 & an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 8/8/18.†
- Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That's 1.5 points per dollar, on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- 35% Airline Bonus: Use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points for all or part of a flight with your selected qualifying airline, and you can get 35% of the points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can also receive 35% points back on all First and Business class flights, with all airlines available through American Express Travel.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge Collection℠ offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2017
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees