This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Almost one year ago to the day, Emirates released a new ad campaign featuring Jennifer Aniston. In the 60-second spot, Jen wakes up from a bad dream — in which she’s clearly flying a US-based carrier — only to find herself back in her super-posh first-class suite. She then wanders off to the business-class bar and makes it clear that she doesn’t want the flight to end.
Today, the airline published a brand new ad, once again with Jen in the spotlight. This time, she returns from her in-flight shower to find a kid, Cooper, playing with an A380 model in her suite. Coop wants to be a pilot when he grows up, but only if he can fly the A380. He then proceeds to take Jen on a tour through the first class cabin, followed by business and finally downstairs to regular old coach, where she gets to meet his family and swap places with Coop’s mom (who we see having a fantastic time in first class).
Here’s the ad:
How was your economy experience on the Emirates A380?
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.