Two Free Lounge Passes With Ink Bold Lounge Club Benefit
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
I have several Chase Ink Bold business charge cards and I love them because not only do they provide big sign-up bonuses (50,000 valuable Ultimate Rewards points after $5,000 spent within 3 months), but they have great benefits, like 5 points per dollar spent on wireless/telecommunications services, cable and satellite television and radio services, office supply stores and wholesale distributors of office supplies.
However, one of the benefits that I never noticed, but TPG reader Grant recently brought to my attention, is free membership in The Lounge Club program, which includes two free lounge visits a year. The Lounge Club is very similar to Priority Pass and after a little research, I found out that they are owned by the same company. The only difference that I found was that Priority Pass has 650 participating clubs vs. 350 with The Lounge Club since United clubs are only a part of Priority Pass. I bet they created this new brand to be able to market the service to different cardholders, since American Express Platinum already offers Priority Pass access.
You can’t normally sign-up for The Lounge Club, so you need an invite landing page, which is www.loungeclub.com/inkcard. To get the promo code, call the number on the back of your Ink Bold card.
You will see a confirmation on the enrollment page indicating the free membership and two free entries a year. You’ll then have to sign up and include credit card information so they can charge you if you use the membership for more than two visits. It doesn’t specifically state you need to use your Ink Bold card, but it did only provide Visa/MasterCard options, so they will probably crosscheck to make sure you actually have an Ink Bold card.
Upon enrollment, you and your guest can enjoy access to all participating lounges in the LOUNGE CLUB™ network worldwide. After your first two complimentary visits to participating lounges, a fee of just US$27 per person, per visit will be charged for yourself and any accompanying guest(s).
I checked the directory and one of my favorite airport lounges for plane watching, The Oasis Lounge at JFK, is included which is nice because it is before security at JFK, so you don’t need a boarding pass to enter. Click here to browse the full list of lounges.
Overall, I think this is a great benefit on top of a card that’s already loaded with value – especially since the reasonable $95 annual fee is waived the first year.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees