This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Chase Sapphire Reserve
Headed to New York City, Montreal or overseas in the next four months? Good news: AccorHotels just launched a three-day flash sale for more than 600 hotels in 28 countries. Now through November 12, save 40% to 50% off bookings at participating properties for stays from November 18 through March 5, 2017. Plus, if you’re a Le Club member, you’ll also get a free breakfast buffet as part of the stay.
The sale will end at 11:59pm on November 12, based on the local time of the hotel. Since many of these hotels are in time zones ahead of the United States, don’t put off booking until late Saturday or you might miss out.
There are just two hotels on the list here in the US, and both are in New York City: the Novotel New York Times Square and the Sofitel New York. And, there’s just one in Canada: the Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile. You’re going to have to leave North America to take advantage of this deal if those three properties don’t fit the bill. The full list of hotels can be found here (caution: link to large PDF file).
If you’re not familiar, AccorHotels is a French-based hotel company with 3,700 hotels all over the globe. Brands include budget-focused Ibis, mid-scale Mercure and Novotel and a collection of small high-end brands like Pullman and MGallery. Don’t recognize those brands? There aren’t many hotels here in the US, but this sale is great if you’re planning an international trip.
Here’s a full list of countries with participating hotels:
Americas: Brazil, Canada, United States
Asia: China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Cambodia, Japan, Laos, Indonesia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Vietnam
Europe: Austria, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Poland
Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia
Some terms and conditions to keep in mind:
- Payment must be made online by credit card at the time of booking.
- Bookings cannot be changed, canceled, exchanged or reimbursed, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount(s) or special offers
Make sure to use the right credit card for this trip. Probably the top choice would be the Citi Prestige card, since you can save even more by booking a 4th Night Free stay. If you don’t have a Citi Prestige, the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card will earn you 3x Ultimate Rewards points and the the Chase Sapphire Preferred will earn you 2x Ultimate Reward points on general travel.
H/T: Doctor Of Credit
Featured image courtesy of Novotel New York Times Square.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards