This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Best Western Rewards launched a targeted email promo where when you complete one qualifying stay at a Best Western-branded hotel between February 11-April 14, 2013, you get a voucher for a free night to be used on or before June 30, 2013, at Best Westerns-branded hotels in the US, Canada or the Caribbean.
You can register here with your Best Western Rewards Membership number or your email address. The promo says it is for members who have been pre-selected to participate in the promo and received an email from Best Western Rewards, but you might as well try registering and seeing if it works since a free night is nothing to shrug off.
Per the terms and conditions, a “qualified stay” is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western-branded hotel at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards. Only one check-in/check-out is permitted per qualified stay.
“Free night voucher redemption subject to hotel availability. Free night voucher redemption reservation must be completed by calling 1‐800‐567‐4009. If a valid email address has been provided in the Member’s account profile, the free night voucher may be sent electronically to the valid email address 2‐3 weeks from completion of the qualified stay. Otherwise, a paper voucher will be mailed to the address provided (on the Member’s account profile) 4‐6 weeks from the completion of the qualified stay.”
While this isn’t like the Hyatt Faster Free nights or even 50,000+ Carlson bonanzas of yesteryear, it’s something decent in a sea of bland hotel promos.
For those of you who didn’t receive the email, leave a comment below if you were able to register successfully.
Hat tip @
@fotograaf on Twitter!
If you aren’t able to get in on the targeted deal, Best Western also launched its “Stay Three, Stay Free” promotion today lasting until April 14, 2013. During this time period if you are a Best Western Rewards member, you register for this promotion and you stay with the chain three separate times, you will earn a voucher for a free night at any Best Western hotel in the U.S., Canada, or the Caribbean to be redeemed any time before June 30, 2013.
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees