Yesterday I announced my contest to win one of two sets of 30,000 Starpoints. I’m a mean person and am actually making my readers work for the prize- I’ll award the winners who get the most bang for their point the grand prizes.
However, other blogs were given Starpoints to give away and most of their giveaways are much easier and simply take a comment/Tweet/Facebook like, so if you don’t feel like entering in mine, ya might as well throw your hat in the ring with some of the other contests. A couple of them only have a few entries- so your odds are pretty good! Please report back and let me know if you were able to snag a prize- just note that Amex will require a W9 and the estimated value of the points is 2 cents a piece, so a 30,000 point prize will generate a $600 tax burden. Still worth it in my opinion.
1) Johnnyjet.com: 50,000 points to the person who comes up with the best caption for a picture. Only 3 entries at the time I was writing this post.
2) Gogreentravelgreen.com: 30,000 point prize to one person. There are only 5 entries as I’m writing this post on Tuesday evening.
3) Vagabondish.com: 50,000 point prize to one person. Only ~15 entries as I’m writing this post!
4) Thevacationgals.com: 50,000 point prize to one person. 3 ways to win and 500+ entries so far on the blog post, but I’m sure less people are Tweeting/Facebooking so try out your luck in social media!
5) View from the Wing is giving away two sets of 30,000 points. 1,000+ entries.
6) One Mile at a Time is giving away one set of 50,000 points. 600+ entries so far.