This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Simply sign-up via US Airway’s direct link (here) and enter your personal information- it took me about 5 minutes. Although it states that you get 2,500 miles after your first trade, many people are reporting getting the miles automatically – even if you’ve been a member in the past. It also states you’ll get the miles in 6-8 weeks, though most people are reporting the miles after 3 days.
This may very well end soon, but you might as well try getting in now since there is no cost to sign up and you don’t have to fund an account (though if you want to do online trades, they start at $9.95, which is still a cheap Grand Slam hit). Just remember, US Airways has some severe rules about Grand Slam memberships, so keep your account active until June 2012 to be safe.
*Mileage Disclaimer: You must open a new ShareBuilder account to be eligible for the initial bonus miles. Limit one per unique customer or custodial beneficiary. Dividend Miles Members will receive 2,500 bonus miles after opening a new account and purchasing their first security. If a member subscribes to the Advantage Program each month, they will receive 500 additional bonus miles for every active quarter during the calendar year.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for miles to post to your account. All Dividend Miles program rules and conditions apply. To join the Dividend Miles program, please visit www.usairways.com/dm
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees