This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt is running a pretty good 48 hour sale on a bunch of its central US properties from Wisconsin to Texas. I actually have a hotel stay in Chicago this weekend and have a room at the Hyatt Regency booked for $130 on a corporate rate. After researching this sale I discovered I can stay for the discount price of $79.50, which is pretty fantastic for Chicago. The Park Hyatt Chicago is also on sale this Sunday for $187 – dirt cheap for that hotel. These sales are non-refundable, so make sure your plans are finalized before jumping the gun. Coincidentally, I wrote an entry earlier today about hotel hopping – this promotion could be an easy way to make Hyatt Diamond status!
“Take advantage of this exclusive winter offer. Save 50% off your room rate at participating Hyatt Hotels. Choose from one of 22 exciting locations. Hurry, this offer is only available for 48 hours!
Book using offer code HY50 from February 8 to midnight February 9 to save 50% off for stays Feb 8-April 30, 2011.”
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix, Arizona
- Grand Hyatt Denver, Colorado
- Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center, Colorado
- Park Hyatt Chicago, Illinois
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
- Hyatt Regency Chicago, Illinois
- Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, Illinois
- Hyatt Lisle, Chicago, Illinois
- Hyatt Lodge at McDonald’s Campus, Chicago, Illinois
- Hyatt Regency Wichita, Kansas
- Hyatt Regency Crown Center Kansas City, Missouri
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch, St. Louis, Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Hyatt Regency Tulsa Oklahoma
- Grand Hyatt DFW, Dallas, Texas
- Hyatt Regency DFW Airport, Dallas, Texas
- Hyatt Regency Dallas, Texas
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas, Texas
- Hyatt Regency Houston, Texas
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio, Texas
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Texas
- Hyatt Regency Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Tip of the hat to Loyalty Traveler.