Bilt's June Rent Day is here: Here's how to earn a prize, bonus points and more
Editor’s note: TPG founder Brian Kelly is a Bilt adviser and investor. This is a recurring post, regularly updated with new information and offers.
Good news for Bilt Rewards members: June 1 is Rent Day. This Rent Day, you can solve a puzzle to win a prize, play trivia to earn Bilt points, enjoy double points on non-rent purchases and more.
Bilt holds Rent Day on the first day of each month. The Bilt Rewards program is free to join, and you don’t have to have a Bilt credit card to participate in many Rent Day offers. Here’s what you need to know about the June 1 Rent Day.
Solve a puzzle to win a prize
This month is Bilt’s birthday. To celebrate, the program is offering a gift to every member who solves the Rent Day puzzle June 1.
Open the Bilt app, click the Rent Day tab and try to solve the Rent Day Challenge puzzle. If you fail to complete the puzzle, you’ll earn a “participation prize” of 50 Bilt Rewards points. If you complete the puzzle, you’ll win one of the following prizes:
- Bilt points: You could win 25, 50, 10,000 or 100,000 Bilt points as your prize. Bilt will deposit these points into winning accounts within 24 hours.
- Points to use toward the Bilt Collection: You could win 5,000 or 25,000 points toward a purchase from the Bilt Collection. Bilt will deposit these points into winning accounts within 24 hours.
- Lyft ride credit: You could win a $100 ride credit provided as a Lyft Pass valid for a year. This Lyft Pass will be automatically applied as you take rides. If you don’t have a Lyft account, sign up with the same number you’ve used for your Bilt account.
- Free rent: You could win a month of free rent. If you win this prize, Bilt will contact you by email within 24 hours.
- Virgin Atlantic Upper Class round-trip flights for two to London: One Bilt member could win enough Bilt points to book two round-trip Virgin Upper Class tickets from the U.S. gateway of their choice to London. If you win this prize, Bilt will contact you by email within 24 hours, help you book the tickets and cover the taxes and fees.
- Emirates business-class round-trip flights for two to Dubai: One Bilt member could win enough Bilt points to book two round-trip Emirates business-class tickets from the U.S. gateway of their choice to Dubai. If you win this prize, Bilt will contact you by email within 24 hours, help you book the tickets and cover the taxes and fees.
It’s worth opening the Bilt app to solve the word puzzle. The most likely outcome is that you’ll win 50 Bilt points, but there’s always the chance you could win something worth a lot more.
Related: How long do Bilt Rewards points take to transfer?
Earn Bilt points through trivia
If you’re good at trivia, you can boost your Bilt Rewards balance for free each Rent Day.
Bilt gives its members five trivia questions through its app each Rent Day. The questions increase incrementally in difficulty and value. If you get all five questions correct, you’ll earn 150 points, and Bilt will unlock a sixth question worth an extra 100 points.
This means you could earn 250 Bilt points through trivia each Rent Day if you correctly answer all six questions.
Related: 6 of the best ways to redeem Bilt Rewards points for maximum value
Double Bilt points on non-rent purchases
As on previous Bilt Rent Days, you’ll earn double points when you use your Bilt Mastercard® to make non-rent purchases between midnight EDT and 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 1 (see rates and fees). You’ll earn as follows for purchases you make on Rent Day:
- Dining: 6 points per dollar spent.
- Travel: 4 points per dollar spent.
- Other purchases (excluding rent): 2 points per dollar spent.
- Rent: 1 point per dollar spent.
You can earn up to 10,000 bonus points during the June 1 Rent Day. However, you must use your Bilt Mastercard at least five times each statement period to earn points.
Plus, if you dine at a Bilt Dining restaurant on Rent Day and use your Bilt Mastercard to pay, you can earn up to 11 points per dollar spent.
Related: Should you use the Bilt Mastercard? Why it’s a game changer for renters
Rent Day SoulCycle rides
Finally, Bilt will offer its monthly Rent Day SoulCycle rides. To participate, buy a SoulCycle class series and book a bike in a Rent Day Ride-themed class at one of more than 50 participating locations. Once you do so, you can bring a companion on your June 1 Rent Day ride for no additional cost.
One lucky rider and their guest who attend a June 1 Rent Day Ride will each get a month of rent paid by Bilt.
Related: Bilt Mastercard review: Zero-fee rent payments
If you’re a Bilt Rewards member, you can celebrate the start of June with new Bilt Rent Day promotions. Whether you earn extra rewards through trivia, spending or both, Bilt Rewards’ June Rent Day allows you to boost your points balance. You can also solve the Rent Day Challenge puzzle to win a prize this Rent Day.
See Bilt Mastercard rates and fees here.
See Bilt Mastercard rewards and benefits here.