This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express kicked off its Small Business Saturday promotion this week, teaming up with different companies. Amex cardholders, for instance, can receive a free UberPool ride for up to $20 in New York City on November 26. Just enter promo code SMALLBIZSAT into your newly redesigned Uber app to earn the credit, which is then valid in all five boroughs. If you’re new to Uber, sign up through this link to score a free ride (up to $20) courtesy of TPG.
And remember, from now through December 31, Amex cardholders can take advantage of a special offer that applies to more than 50 Amex personal and business cards, allowing them to earn 2x points when they enroll here and shop at participating small businesses using that eligible credit card.
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees