This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta’s site is currently showing a ton of business class award availability between New York (JFK) and London (LHR) through the end of the schedule for both Delta and Virgin Atlantic-operated flights. You can book one-way flights from 70,000 SkyMiles, and there seem to be seats on just about every day for the next several months. The best thing about this is that there are plenty of seats available in the summer months, so if you’re thinking of planning a summer Euro trip, now’s a great time to book.
Unlike a few weeks ago, where AA.com showed amazing business class availability on Finnair from the US to Europe, these seats aren’t ‘phantom’ awards — you’re actually able to book them.
Your flights will be operated either by Delta with its Delta One product, or Virgin Atlantic with the Upper Class product. Both feature lie-flat seats but differ in style and food offerings. If you’re in need of some more SkyMiles, consider applying for the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of 30,000 SkyMiles after spending $1,000 within the first three months of account opening, but if you have the required miles now, don’t wait to book.
If you are a Delta flyer who is looking to bank some extra miles this card is a great addition for your wallet. While you'll earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everything else, you'll also have access to other perks like priority boarding, a first bag checked free and 20% off in-flight purchases.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees