This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
Usually we keep it simple for our Thursday Giveaway — perhaps some points from a recent buy miles promotion or airline or hotel gift cards. This time around, you’ll have the chance to win two tickets to see Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden on Friday, May 27 or Friday, June 17, and a two night stay at the Gramercy Park Hotel.
Remember that you can earn Starpoints with the SPG Amex towards stays at the Gramercy Park Hotel, as well as SPG Moments for unique cultural events. American Express recently announced a limited-time increased sign-up bonus on both the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express and the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express — from now until March 30, you can earn 35,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $3,000 or $5,000 in the first three months on the personal and business cards, respectively.
You must enter the giveaway below no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, March 14. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: This week, we also gave away tickets to our SXSW Happy Hour, and winners be contacted via email. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards