Through August 31, 2012 Accor Hotels, the loyalty program of Europe’s largest hotel chain with brands like Sofitel and Ibis, is offering 500 free SkyMiles when you sign up for a free LeClub account here and choose to bank Delta SkyMiles as your preferred currency.
Simply go here -> Click “Join Now” at the bottom -> Join on the next page -> Enter e-mail -> Enter registration information and at the bottom make sure the button is selected for “Option 2: I would like to convert my Le Club Accorhotels points into airline miles automatically”. Enter your Delta information in and finish registration and you should be good to go- no stay required to get the 500 miles.
The T&C also state if you are a current member that it should work as well, so I’d recommend changing your profile earning preferences to SkyMiles to get the 500 miles.
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Earn 500 Bonus miles with Delta Air Lines” offer.
2. Between June 1 and August 31, 2012 new and current Le Club Accorhotels members can earn 500 Bonus SkyMiles by choosing SkyMiles as their preferred loyalty program in their Le Cub Accorhotels profile.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty, la carte ibis, Favorite Guest and Accor Favorite Guest Business loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from this offer.
4. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points and converted into SkyMiles according to applicable conversion rule.
5. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
6. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, visit delta.com/memberguide. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.