This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
My love for deals is not limited to the travel world. I like expensive clothes, but I hardly ever pay full price for them thanks to sites like Gilt Groupe. And now I’m about to go on a spending spree, because they are offering 1,500 United/Continental miles for simply signing up and then making a purchase and then you earn 5 miles for every dollar spent for the first 6 months. A pretty lucrative offer, but it’s only open to new members, so it might make sense to just register using a different email address (I didn’t tell you that).
Gilt isn’t just clothes – they have Gilt City, which is daily deals in different cities, Jetsetter (travel deals) and Park & Bond (full-priced menswear).
|Terms and Conditions:|
|1.||A member can earn the 1,500 bonus reward miles for their first transaction with Gilt Groupe. Registration with Gilt Groupe is required to earn this bonus.|
|2.||A member can earn 5 reward miles per one U.S. dollar for any transaction with Gilt Groupe in the first 6 months after registration.Registration with Gilt Groupe is required to earn reaward miles with Gilt Groupe.|
|3.||This offer is only valid for new Gilt Groupe members who registered through this program.|
|4.||Please allow as much as 6–8 weeks for miles earned to postto the registered account.|
|5.||This offer is not limited to members who received this email, however program registration with Gilt Groupe at http://www.gilt.com/unitedis required. Registration can be closed at anytime without notice.|
|6.||This offer is not combinable with other OnePass offers.|
|7.||Miles accrued, rewards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the OnePass program. The OnePass program, including accruals, rewards and bonus mile offers is subject to change without notice. Continental, OnePass, are registered service marks. For complete details about the Onepass program, visit onepass.com.|
|8.||Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.|
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees