This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
“On Saturday, December 4 only, earn a welcome bonus of 15,000 Aeroplan Miles when you transfer your prescription* from any Non-Rexall/Rexall Pharma Plus pharmacy to Rexallâ„¢ or Rexallâ„¢ Pharma Plus. That’s enough for a flightâ€ or hundreds of other exciting rewards.
And with Rexall, it’s easy to stay well with Rexall Reminder Readyâ„¢, a FREE service that automatically refills your prescription.
That’s not all! Earn 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 you spend at any participating Rexallâ„¢ and Rexallâ„¢ Pharma Plus store…including the full value of your prescription purchasesâ€¡.
Very interesting T&Cs, my favorite highlights are: With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
* Offer excludes products containing Narcotics containing methadone
* Offer valid at participating Rexall/Rexall Pharma Plus locations only in the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, North West Territories and Manitoba
* Aeroplan Miles will be credited to your Aeroplan account within 10 business days.
* Offer valid for the transfer of a prescription from any Non-Rexall/Rexall Pharma Plus pharmacy to a Rexall/ Rexall Pharma Plus pharmacy.
* The prescription transfer must be in customer’s own name, with the exception of any children under the age of sixteen.
* Offer valid once per new customer only and applicable to one new prescription transfer only. Offer valid for 1 Day only: Saturday December 4, 2010.
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.