Watch Now: Why You Need Chase Ultimate Rewards Points
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We love transferable point programs here at TPG, and one of our absolute favorites is Chase Ultimate Rewards. If you have a card like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in your wallet, you’re sitting on an incredibly valuable stash of points. But how exactly do you use them to get this fantastic value?
If that question is on your mind as well, you’ve come to the right place, as we’ve just launched a series of videos to help you make the most of the Ultimate Rewards program. Check out the videos below, and then be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for additional updates.
Transferring Ultimate Rewards Points?
- Additional reading: How Long Do Chase Ultimate Rewards Take to Transfer?
Best Ultimate Rewards Transfer Partners
- Additional reading: Redeeming Chase Ultimate Rewards for Maximum Value
How to Maximize the Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Additional reading: The Chase Sapphire Reserve Review
Maximize Your Earnings With These Four Chase Cards
- Additional reading: Maximize Your Wallet With the Perfect Quartet of Chase Cards
Combine Your Chase Points for Even More Value
- Additional reading: How to Transfer Ultimate Rewards Points Between Accounts
Don’t Get Burned By Chase’s 5/24 Rule
- Additional reading: The Ultimate Guide to Chase’s 5/24 Rule
Awards Are Sweeter With These Chase Sweet Spots
- Additional reading: Best Sweet Spots With Chase Ultimate Rewards
If you weren’t previously familiar with the Ultimate Rewards program, hopefully you now have a better handle on it and how to maximize it. And if you don’t currently have a card that’ll earn you Ultimate Rewards points, consider applying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of 60,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening. You’ll then earn 2x points per dollar spent on dining and travel purchases and enjoy an array of additional perks like travel protections and primary car rental coverage, all for an affordable $95 annual fee.
Featured photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees