Watch Now: Learn More About the Citi ThankYou Rewards Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
Are you new to the Citi ThankYou Rewards program? Do you want to learn how to maximize this program for fantastic awards? If so, you’ve come to the right place, as we’ve just launched a series of videos to help you make the most of your ThankYou points. Check out the videos below, and then be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for additional updates.
Transferring Citi ThankYou Points the Right Way
- Additional reading: How Long Do Citi ThankYou Points Take to Transfer?
Get Schooled on Citi Transfer Partners
- Additional reading: Redeeming Citi ThankYou Points for Maximum Value
Leverage the Citi ThankYou Rewards Sweet Spots
- Additional reading: Best Sweet Spots With Citi ThankYou Rewards
The Ins and Outs of Maximizing Citi’s Fourth Night Free
- Additional reading: The Complete Guide to Booking 4th Night Free Stays With Citi Prestige
If you don’t currently have a card that earns thank you points, the Citi Premier® Card could be a terrific option. You’ll earn a sign-up bonus of 60,000 points after you spend $4,000 in the first three months of account opening. The card also awards 3x points on travel (including gas), 2x points on dining and entertainment purchases, and 1x point everywhere else. You won’t pay any foreign transaction fees, and the card has a $95 annual fee.
For complete details on the card, check out our full review of the Citi Premier.
Featured photo by Jaap Arriens/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees