Watch Now: Learn More About the Citi ThankYou Rewards Program
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
Are you new to the Citi ThankYou Rewards program? Do you want to learn how to maximize this program for fantastic awards? If so, you’ve come to the right place, as we’ve just launched a series of videos to help you make the most of your ThankYou points. Check out the videos below, and then be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for additional updates.
Transferring Citi ThankYou Points the Right Way
- Additional reading: How Long Do Citi ThankYou Points Take to Transfer?
Get Schooled on Citi Transfer Partners
- Additional reading: Redeeming Citi ThankYou Points for Maximum Value
Leverage the Citi ThankYou Rewards Sweet Spots
- Additional reading: Best Sweet Spots With Citi ThankYou Rewards
The Ins and Outs of Maximizing Citi’s Fourth Night Free
- Additional reading: The Complete Guide to Booking 4th Night Free Stays With Citi Prestige
If you don’t currently have a card that earns thank you points, the Citi Premier® Card could be a terrific option. You’ll earn a sign-up bonus of 60,000 points after you spend $4,000 in the first three months of account opening. The card also awards 3x points on travel (including gas), 2x points on dining and entertainment purchases, and 1x point everywhere else. You won’t pay any foreign transaction fees, and the card has a $95 annual fee.
For complete details on the card, check out our full review of the Citi Premier.
Featured photo by Jaap Arriens/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.