Video: The Best Marriott TPG Ever Stayed at Is in Medellin, Colombia
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Some hotels you just want to stay in forever — and the Marriott Medellin is definitely one of them.
Brian sums up his stay by saying that of all the Marriott properties he’s visited, this one was probably the nicest. Complete with two restaurants, a full spa and gym, a rooftop pool and tons of modern amenities in the Junior Suite, this hotel checked nearly every box. It even passed the shower test!
Watch Brian’s full review of the Marriott Medellin, and don’t forget to subscribe below!
Fallen behind? No worries, catch up with last week’s episode, in which Brian jumped (yes, jumped) out of a helicopter in Guatape, Colombia. And join us every Tuesday and Thursday for new episodes of “Being The Points Guy” — next time, Brian concludes his time in Colombia and flies home on Avianca for the very first time.
Feature image by Eden Batki for TPG.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.