Video: The Best Marriott TPG Ever Stayed at Is in Medellin, Colombia
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Some hotels you just want to stay in forever — and the Marriott Medellin is definitely one of them.
Brian sums up his stay by saying that of all the Marriott properties he’s visited, this one was probably the nicest. Complete with two restaurants, a full spa and gym, a rooftop pool and tons of modern amenities in the Junior Suite, this hotel checked nearly every box. It even passed the shower test!
Watch Brian’s full review of the Marriott Medellin, and don’t forget to subscribe below!
Fallen behind? No worries, catch up with last week’s episode, in which Brian jumped (yes, jumped) out of a helicopter in Guatape, Colombia. And join us every Tuesday and Thursday for new episodes of “Being The Points Guy” — next time, Brian concludes his time in Colombia and flies home on Avianca for the very first time.
Feature image by Eden Batki for TPG.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Unlimited complimentary access for you and two guests to 1,300+ lounges, including Capital One Lounges and the Partner Lounge Network
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Named editors' choice for "Best New Credit Card of 2021" by The Points Guy
- Earn 10 miles per dollar when you book on Turo, the world's largest car sharing marketplace, through May 16, 2023