Video: TPG’s Coming Out Story — and How You Could Win the Trip of a Lifetime
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Happy Pride Month, all!
This week, we decided to try something a little different.
While we always love to discuss everything related to points, miles, travel and aviation, today we’re coming to you from our headquarters in New York to talk about a very important part of who The Points Guy is. This is Brian’s coming out story:
We’d also like to introduce you to Rainbow Railroad, an organization that provides support for LGBTQI+ refugees as they seek safe haven from state-enabled violence, murder, or persecution around the world. By donating just $10 (or more — go as high as you’d like) to Rainbow Railroad via our Prizeo campaign, you have the chance to win the trip of a lifetime planned by TPG with 1,000,000 Chase points! Learn more about it, here.
Enjoy this video? For more episodes of “Being the Points Guy,” don’t forget to subscribe below.
Listen to Brian Kelly discuss Rainbow Railroad’s mission and outstanding work saving LGBTQI+ lives with their executive director Kimahli Powell on Talking Points:
Featured image by The Points Guy.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.